Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strangeness and Charm

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

U   L   R   I   C

Aim, throw your best shot right at me
'Cause pain, I can take it easily
Did you really think I'd fall to my knees
Just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Once more, Delumine bustles with festivities. The aroma of sweets hangs heavily in the air, intertwining with the songs carried on the light breeze and the soft murmur of those who had traveled far and wide to delight in their newest celebration. The atmosphere itself was enough to raise one’s spirits, in particular Ulric’s. Although there wasn’t anything really wrong with Delumine’s Warden, surrounding himself with in the company of others for the next several nights, even if only in passing, sounded worlds better than wandering the forests by himself as he did every other night. Relaxation wasn’t something that the roan often indulged in, but for once, the temptation was growing ever stronger.

But celebration or not, he had a duty to uphold. There were visitors to inspect and greet as they entered the heart of Delumine, his critical eye searching each for the most subtle sign of ill-intent. Of course, there had been none so far and there likely wouldn’t be, but Ulric would be damned if he let his guard down. A single moment was all it would take for disaster to strike – it was the Warden’s job to make sure he was the only one worried of such things happening.

Standing near the stage where the action was to be hosted, Ulric stood vigilant, counting the familiar faces amongst the crowd – so far he had spotted the likes of Somnus, Eulalie, Ipomoea and Orion, as well as a couple he didn’t recognize. Foolishly he found himself waiting for the likes of Florentine or Aislinn, those he considered his closest friends outside of his friendship with Somnus, and perhaps even Rostislav, the Denoctean man whom he hadn’t seen since his initial arrival to Delumine. Inhaling deeply, Ulric chases the distracting thoughts from his warrior’s mind and then exhales just as steadily, expelling them completely.

The night had only just begun, and he would need to remain focused throughout it.

ooc - somebody save Ulric and show him how to have fun :'D

space

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-05-2018, 03:04 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 05-13-2018, 07:54 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-18-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 05-24-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-28-2018, 01:28 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 06-09-2018, 07:42 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 06-18-2018, 07:52 AM