Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strangeness and Charm

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

U   L   R   I   C

Aim, throw your best shot right at me
'Cause pain, I can take it easily
Did you really think I'd fall to my knees
Just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Time drug on. As far as the festival itself was concerned, the night was still young although the sun had fallen in favor of Calligo’s soothing darkness hours ago. Naturally, it meant that the celebration was liable to grow louder, filled with boisterous laughter and hearty conversation. Every now and then, Ulric would cast a glance towards the stage, a few of the acts fostering a chuckle from the roan while others regaled him in their infatuating tales.

When a figure of ivory and gold sauntered towards him, Ulric assumed they meant only to ask a simple question – where the food stands were set up, how to arrange a time slot for a performance, Somnus’ whereabouts – standard things that the Warden was accustomed to and prepared to answer. However, the impish grin that pulled across the stranger’s rosy lips suggested differently, and while it was somewhat odd, the roan merely cast her an affable smile.

At first, her statement caused more confusion than anything else. He needed a distraction? One dark brow rose above the other, but it was only moments later that he hummed in mild amusement. “I’m not sure if ‘paranoid’ is the correct word,” he expounded as his aurous eyes glanced sidelong into the fierce vermillion of the woman’s own. Cautious, if anything. Were there nobody keeping an eye on things, would Delumine not instead be called foolish?”

His own choice of words caused the smallest of upward curls to tug at his lips, and it was then that Ulric courteously tipped his head to the woman who was standing considerably close. “The name’s Ulric. I serve as Warden for the Dawn Court. Anything I can assist you with?”

ooc - <333 @Israfel

space

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-05-2018, 03:04 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 05-13-2018, 07:54 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-18-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 05-24-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-28-2018, 01:28 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 06-09-2018, 07:42 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 06-18-2018, 07:52 AM