Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strangeness and Charm

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

U   L   R   I   C

Aim, throw your best shot right at me
'Cause pain, I can take it easily
Did you really think I'd fall to my knees
Just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

A quirk of his brow was the only sign of his surprise as he listened to the ivory woman speak. He had been in Novus for nearly a year now, and yet he had explored so little of what she had to offer. It was a shame, really, and Ulric made a mental note to try and do just that one of these days – if he could bring himself to leave Delumine long enough in the first place. If it meant exploring Dusk, though, fair Florentine’s own home, then maybe he could withstand it.

Looking between Israfel and her companion, Solaris, Ulric dipped his head in greeting and offered them both a pleasant smile. “A pleasure to meet you both, and welcome. I hope you’ve enjoyed what time you’ve spent here so far.” The massive bird perched on the other Warden’s shoulders was impressive and looked like a spitting image of the Dusk Warden, but Ulric couldn’t help but notice the indignant expression wrought across her face. He had never seen anything quite like her and he couldn’t help but to be impressed, and perhaps later, he would question Israfel more on what exactly Solaris was.

Shifting his weight where he stood, Ulric cast his gaze briefly away from his newfound company to take in their surroundings and those who passed them by. Everyone seemed content with the festivities so far, and there was plenty of laughter and cheering to go around. He hoped that it would remain and that the celebration would continue to be a peaceful one, a reminder that they could all come together despite the vast differences between the Courts.

Soon enough, his attention was back on Israfel and he turned his head to regard her personally. His ears pricked at the mention of Florentine and her high praise of Delumine. It wasn’t surprising, honestly, for Ulric couldn’t fathom that the girl had an enemy in the world. Ulric himself thought dearly of her and hoped that he might see her face among the crowd before it was time to tear everything down.

”I’ve met Florentine on a few occasions,” he remarked jovially as he recalled such times, and then added with a hearty chuckle, ”I’m glad I didn’t skew her impression of Delumine.”

Now, it was his turn to ask a question of his own, knowing in the back of his warrior mind that he should excuse himself to his duties but unable to help his curiosity. “How long have you been in Terastella? What’s it like there? Florentine spoke little of it in my company.”

ooc - <3 @Israfel

space

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-05-2018, 03:04 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 05-13-2018, 07:54 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-18-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 05-24-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-28-2018, 01:28 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 06-09-2018, 07:42 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 06-18-2018, 07:52 AM