Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - oh what a world

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rigel

RIGEL
SHOW ME WHAT LOVE IS

Honestly he was.. startled. Never before had Rigel seen someone so shaggy coated, more fur and hair than he'd seen on anyone. What was more, was the other wasn't that much taller than him, certainly a rarity for the small kirin. His eyes brightened up somewhat upon seeing how the stranger was a little bit bigger than him, with a more rugged look than his own smooth features.

"Maybe... I've been so.. used to just speaking with them. But when I left my homeland a few years ago, once I got out of the borders, their voices went silent and they fled. I thought perhaps that would change here." It was clearly something that bothered him, the magic of his old home had been an integral part of himself, woven in to his bones and being. Here, there was no magic, at least, not that he possessed.

The story made him smile, and there was an unknown horse in his mind, no clear coat color or features, just there, with two crows. "I suppose.. that would work. I was just so used to talking to them that when I do now and they run off, I don't know what I did wrong. But.. that's because the magic is gone, more than anything. Maybe I should try to make a friend slowly, instead of scaring them off."

The kirin smiled, his eyes closing a moment as he felt the ripple of joy over himself, making him ease his muscles where they had been so tight, and --- "Oh!" Pale eyes opened and shock wrote itself on his face, soon replaced with embarrassment as he looked at his newfound company. "I'm so sorry. I'm Rigel!"

@Feliks || <3 !

Messages In This Thread
oh what a world - by Rigel - 05-13-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-10-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-11-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-12-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-12-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-14-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-14-2018, 11:54 PM