Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - oh what a world

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rigel

RIGEL
SHOW ME WHAT LOVE IS

Feliks. The name would be remembered, because it wasn't often he came across anyone remotely his own size, even if he was still the shorter of the two. Both ears twisted forward in a curious way, and he leaned himself just slightly, stretching out his neck before their muzzles touched and he drew back, a smile on the white marked lips of his. A friend then, it seemed, was made. It eased his sadness away about the animals, at least.

"Not that long, maybe only a season." He smiled a little, the gleam in his eye warm and welcoming, friendly. "I wouldn't know much about the politics myself. I'm in the Dawn Court, and found I fit in there more than any of the others, but each one has its own ideals and culture. I'd say learn about them as much as you can and see which you'd fit in the most."

His lips are still formed in to that smile, but the question takes him off guard. What... what was he? At first he wasn't sure what to say, unsure of what Feliks even meant until he said something about unicorns and pegasi. Only then did a laugh sputter from his lips, and his antlered head lifted up slightly, pale eyes shimmering. "I'm a kirin!" He even did a small twirl, somewhat. He walked a little circle in place to show himself off to the other, hair floating along his back in the wind, soft and plush, before he was grinning once more.

"There's a few of us here, in Novus, so you might see some others. Our scales sort of give us away more than our horns do."

@Feliks || feliks plEASE OMG

Messages In This Thread
oh what a world - by Rigel - 05-13-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-10-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-11-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-12-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-12-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-14-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-14-2018, 11:54 PM