Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - For the birds

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Silas

Silas groaned and rolled his eyes when the mare scolded him. He didn’t give a flying fuck if he was wasteful. That wasn’t his problem in the slightest. Her reprimand failed to cow him. Instead he was mildly irritated. Her giggle when she saw the mutilated corpse, though, and his mood cooled. He found her laugh rather infectious. A smirk crossed his face and he also found himself chuckling.

But she didn’t like his next comment, no, not at all. He barely dodged the bird spitball. His eyes narrowed as he stared at it on the ground next to him. He turned his gaze back to the bristling mare to find her ears practically invisible against her skull. Apparently he had pricked a nerve. (Though to be fair, that had been his intention all along.)

A challenging gleam appeared in his eyes. “I see. Well I’m afraid that would be as impossible as stopping gravity.” She seemed like the type to not let such trifles stand in her way.

“Fine.” He said nonchalantly, and flicked the topic away like he flicked his tail against his flank. “Do you have names or are you just Carnivore 1 and Carnivore 2? That’s quite a mouthful so I’d prefer something shorter.” He was positive she’d respond this time as angrily as before, and he watched her with anticipation. Getting a rise out of her was proving quite entertaining.

@Histe

Messages In This Thread
For the birds - by Silas - 05-16-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: For the birds - by Histe - 05-22-2018, 06:06 PM
RE: For the birds - by Silas - 06-01-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: For the birds - by Histe - 06-10-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: For the birds - by Silas - 06-26-2018, 10:39 PM