Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noxia

Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
He drew in closer, though she was already frozen in fear of the wind blowing her off the edge of the cliff. Blatantly, she does not know the best way to go about this. Nor does she really understand much about this weather at all. The faith toward an unknown God she was accepting as her own was all that had gotten her this far. So, here she stood, watching as he shook his head at her question about safety at the top.

It was only when he stood before her that he actually allowed more words to fall from his lips saying that he wouldn't advise sleeping at the temple. She trembles, feeling the stinging of her mane against her flesh - the sharp reminder that she is actually still existing. He moved again, though - shifting just enough to block out the worst of the wind which she had been trying to get away from. The strange pulse of silence in comparison to the loud howling stuns her, and she falls into a minor trance. Her eyes trace his lean frame - taking in how he can tower over her without creating a threatening aura. The way that his hair flickers across his square jaw and lines the sharp edges of his cheekbones. Truly, though, it was the way that he could keep a soft smile while the world was crying out around them that allowed her to start to drop some of the panic in her system. Enough to allow words when she had started to fall mute.

Safer, quieter. Her ears perked a little as she tries to swallow the nerves. Should she really go with him, though?  Aye, she probably would have struggled with this thought had he not placed velveteen lips upon her hide before turning away and starting up the path. At the last second, he paused, and turned around to add in that it was only if she wished as well as offering his name. "... please?" she whispers, starting to move forward in order to follow after him. "N-Noxia," she offers before adding in a quiet "thank you," which might not have been heard over the howling of the winds.

@Reichenbach -- uh, holy hell I am alive. I'm so so sorry ;-;
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-22-2017, 01:38 AM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Noxia - 06-22-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-25-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Noxia - 06-26-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: crooked smiles, calloused hands [relic contest] - by Noxia - 08-15-2017, 11:31 PM