Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - tonight we are victorious

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rigel

RIGEL
SHOW ME WHAT LOVE IS

How funny, that he hadn't noticed how young the two were until he was a little closer, still beaming at them. Well, beaming at one of them, considering one had wandered off. The grumpier seeming of the two was.. a little off putting, but everyone had their own comfort levels. Rigel just hoped that he wasn't treading on that one's, not wanting to start any sort of grief.

His ears perked, and the round little kirin offered a warm smile, his lips twitching as his head lifted a little, pleased to at least get names from one of them. "Oh. I guess that's why he's silent then," he mentioned. He'd never met anyone that didn't talk but he supposed there were different strokes for different folks. "Nice to meet you Erd, and Ard." Simple names, he liked that.

It was almost fascinating to see their connection, pale blue eyes going wide in wonder as he watched the two communicate both verbally and non-verbally. The little male did jump when the stamped hoof struck a chord against the ground, his hooves lifting just a little and legs giving the smallest bit of splay. Relaxing himself, he shook his head almost immediately, the waterfall of his mane rippling and even the plush hair down his spine waving as he did.

"Some places have magic but.. this is new. There's deity work here. This entire land just.. flattened out and the trees sprouted in a manner of minutes. This is all new to me, to most of us. Tempus has come to us, finally. The father of the gods." At least, that was what Orion had told him.

@Ard @Erd || <3

Messages In This Thread
tonight we are victorious - by Rigel - 05-30-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: tonight we are victorious - by Ard - 06-03-2018, 09:19 AM
RE: tonight we are victorious - by Erd - 06-03-2018, 09:20 AM
RE: tonight we are victorious - by Rigel - 06-03-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: tonight we are victorious - by Ard - 06-08-2018, 09:48 AM
RE: tonight we are victorious - by Erd - 06-08-2018, 09:48 AM
RE: tonight we are victorious - by Rigel - 06-08-2018, 01:13 PM