Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

[Image: oCNPOBq.png]

" i feel so much
that it is hard
for me at times
to feel anything
at all "

The inevitable draw of the ocean had brought him back here, the pull of the waves tugging on his ribs until he had finally ceded to the demand and returned to the Terminus. Salt and brine caught in the back of his throat as he approached, ebony curls bouncing silkily with each step. The wind was not so savage at the cliff top this time - not enough to snatch and grab at his hair or sting his abyssal eyes, but calm and serene, almost heavy. Salt stung the air along with the weighty scent of old seaweed and damp sand, providing a lungful of ocean with each breath. 

Earth and sand pressed damply underneath his heavy hooves as he made his way slowly down the treacherous cliff path, long ebony lashes lowered against the occasional rush of salt-ridden breeze - it was why he didn't see her instantly, why his eyes started from the line of her flawless legs and slowly, slowly trailed up to her mercilessly long lashed eyes. He gazed for a moment, lost in the picture of gold and ivory against a backdrop of blue, gathering his thoughts like shadows around him before blinking... once, twice. 

A broad grin slipped onto his handsome features, spreading his black lips wide and revealing bone white teeth. He'd never seen her before, and though her own delicate, stunning face reflected chaos and arrogance, Reich knew he wouldn't soon forget the picture of her splattered across his eyes. She did not shine with wild, untamed beauty but instead glowed with a feminine power, like she knew men fell to their knees before her, like she had talons and teeth to hide the real weapon beneath. He wanted her and did not want her all at once, so he strode toward her, all rippling muscle and bouncing curls.

"Considering a swim?"

@Bexley

Messages In This Thread
DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-23-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-30-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-02-2017, 04:57 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-02-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-07-2017, 12:19 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-08-2017, 01:16 AM