Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

What comes next is so strange that Bexley notices instantly. She inhales - another one of those deep breaths her mother used to talk about, control your temper, sweetheart! - and, behind the salt and brine and the cold scent of the wind, which is a note of its own, is something else smoky and hard and alive that Bexley does not know yet is the smell of the Night court. She freezes against it. An intrusion. Although can it really be called that in such a public place? Does she even have any right to be here, to act like the ocean is her own?

No matter. Bexley steels herself and turns.

Ah! Her worries were unfounded; the man coming up the slope towards is the definition of dark and handsome, which means Bex will be entirely in her element, as well as in good company. HIs eyes are a strange, space-deep silver and Bexley meets them calmly, drinking in the muscles that line his body, the white diamond that blazes over his forehead, catching the familiar wink of warm gold buried somewhere in his hair. Her own necklace seems to heat in response. She tilts her head, letting the whiteish curls fall to one side, and smiles at the look on his face. Something regal, romantic, almost, made even more alluring by the blackness of his body against such a blue sky. Considering a swim? Bexley’s bones rattle.

“Only if you are,” she offers. Half a smirk - one that doesn’t bother to mask her curiosity - plays over Bexley’s bone-white lips as she watches him, the waterfall of hair, the slice of bright, smiling teeth. “Maybe you could show me around. I’m assuming you’re not quite as new as I am.” It's half a test, half a real need to be helped. What can he offer her?

love, space

Messages In This Thread
DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-23-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-30-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-02-2017, 04:57 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-02-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-07-2017, 12:19 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-08-2017, 01:16 AM