Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

There is something between them that Bexley can already feel. This man is her equal, or almost, and the idea of having that - an equal - is so intoxicating that for half a moment the blonde sways on her feet, loses her equilibrium, the sharp corners of her brain going soft with affection. Idiot! she thinks happily. Her suitor’s eyes are still flashing like quicksilver in the dry sunlight. She watches him intently, her gaze inscrutable, but the muscles of her delicate body relaxing as if in direct response to the easy smile that flashes over his face. For a moment her apprehensions about Novus disappear and are easily, entirely replaced by a genuine curiosity. 

“I suppose I could... It would depend on what you want to see. Bexley knows better than to assume they’re operating on the same wavelength, but she can’t help a spark of hope that he means it the way she’s taking it - an extended invitation, an alliance, not a hit and run. Born and raised in Novus. “Ah,” Bex smiles, “A local, I should have known.” She leaves it at that, choosing to watch in an uncharacteristic silence as he brushes against her, then past. She can pick out a slick of red underneath the black of his skin; it’s alluring to know that there’s something underneath. Her head cranes to follow him as he walks, but she doesn’t turn and follow until a few moments after she knows she’s supposed to, eventually trailing at a slow, self-assured pace well behind him.

“Day,” Bexley answers him simply. There’s nothing else to say about it - her fellow court members don’t exactly have the best impression of her, nor she of them, meaning Bexley has been loathe to return since their first meeting, preferring instead to wander the unclaimed lands in search of likeminded people, regardless of their courts. Reichenbach, for instance. A perfect example of the company she hasn’t yet found at home. “My name is Bexley, by the way - “ She springs forward to land at his side, almost comically petite next to the huge blackness of his body, but unfazed by it - “In case you were ever going to ask.” She gives him a sideways glance full of amusement and stretches those slender legs to match his pace. The moment is languid, sugary, slung with crystals of sweet yellow light; Bexley slides into it like an otter into water, perfectly at home in the company of a stranger as long as the sun continues to shine.

@Reichenbach <33 i love them was
love, space

Messages In This Thread
DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-23-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-30-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-02-2017, 04:57 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-02-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-07-2017, 12:19 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-08-2017, 01:16 AM