Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

[Image: oCNPOBq.png]

" i feel so much
that it is hard
for me at times
to feel anything
at all "

"Bexley..." Reichenbach tasted the name in his mouth, rolling it over his tongue curiously. After a moment of doing so (brows furrowed, a considering glaze covering his rugged face) he looked down at her and grinned, feeling comfortable despite their lack of knowledge about one another. Day Court - a part of Maxence's regime? He looked pointedly at her slender legs, the delicate line of her shoulders, the clean, crisp smile she gave him. He loathed to think of her on a battlefield, facing off against the worst this world had to give, coated in blood - both hers and others. Still... despite having only known her for these past moments, Reichenbach felt Bexley could have taken on the world and won - there were other ways to win wars, after all. 

She was slick and sly and cunning - she was wrath and secrets and spying. Perhaps Day did suit her. "If you weren't born here, how was it you found Novus?" a pause "and how did you come to live in Solterra?" He had travelled, had seen other parts of the world, and always, always, he found Denocte to be the place he belonged. There were many majesties in the world, but it was the Night Court that had his loyalty and his heart. He smiled, a genuine, pleased thing, and tossed his ebony curls out of his face absentmindedly, sending the scent of woodsmoke and night jasmine tumbling toward the ocean with the wind. 

Their slow meander continued, Reich occasionally sneaking a glance down at his delightful companion. Perhaps they were not meant to be partners - in the romantic sense - but maybe... maybe Bexley would earn a place as his friend and confidant. His gaze slipped to her own, lingering on the mischief and intelligence that pooled there, subtly wishing she had chosen his court - she'd have made an excellent spy. 

@Bexley oops sorry this is poop

Messages In This Thread
DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-23-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-30-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-02-2017, 04:57 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-02-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-07-2017, 12:19 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-08-2017, 01:16 AM