Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

[Image: ezgif_2_3c38189a9b_by_arrakis93-dbdp4j8.gif]

" WORKED HER WAY THROUGH A CHEAP PACK OF CIGARETTES, HARD LIQUOR MIXED WITH A BIT OF INTELLECT "

It's been quite a while since Bexley was this close to the ocean. It doesn't call to her in the way she knows it does to others; she's more of a forest girl, a mountain, maybe, to stand on top of and be seen by everyone. The sea is unpredictable, and Bexley much prefers to be the only wild card in any given room. No matter. She's here, and it's not as awful as it could be, because the sun is shining to save her from freezing her ass off, and it doesn't stink quite as much as she expected, probably because she's keeping a smart distance from the actual shore. Instead she perches on a nearby collection of rocks as far as she can stay from the actual sand and water. Still, salt flecks her auburn eyelashes, and she can feel it turning the fat white curls of her mane and tail to probably twice their expected size.

Just her luck, turning up here. Her instantly forgotten homeland a fast-but-dangerous cross over beaches many miles down. It was difficult, sure, but quicker than anything else, and if Bexley can be credited with two things, they're impatience and overconfidence. She grins to herself just a little. Impatient, overconfident, and ready for anything. She hasn’t heard much about Novus - just that it’s been recently resettled, translation, rife with opportunity - but regardless of what it’s really like, Bexley has an unshakeable confidence that within the next two years she’s going to be well known. Celebrity status, household name famous. What else is she made for? With this body and the strange, unshakeable, thirst for recognition just barely contained inside of it? 

Bexley knows. It doesn’t matter where she is, who she meets, what drama will inevitably follow her around. Doesn’t matter that the water all around her is incessantly cold and loud and that she’s on her own now, really on her own for the first time in her life - at that the chain around her neck seems to tingle - Bexley is here and she’s real, and she’s going to make good on all the promises she’s told herself.

@Reichenbach this is SO ROUGH i'm sorry but <333 and thank you this table is beautiful i love the gif!
love, space

Messages In This Thread
DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-23-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 06-29-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 06-30-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-02-2017, 04:57 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-02-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Reichenbach - 07-07-2017, 12:19 AM
RE: DRIVING ME CRAZY, BUT I'M INTO IT - by Bexley - 07-08-2017, 01:16 AM