Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - what even

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

I've gone a million miles
With the same crooked smile

“Are you expecting a show?”

The crisp, morning mountain air causes his breath to come in smoky curls as they escape the smirk coiled across his lips. He had approached from behind and came to stand a comfortable distance away, looking on with blatant amusement at the darkly coated roan.

He had ascended the Summit in search of the fabled, so-called ‘blue blooms’ that Turhan had spoken of, yet so far, the poison master had failed in his quest for the mountain dwelling flower. But, oh, Turhan’s request by far had been the least of his concerns and reason for climbing the Summit in the first place. He had been present when that goose had landed in Terrastella’s courtyard, speaking in an otherworldly voice to dear Florentine that she and her Regime would come. A curious event it had been indeed, and so Atreus had accompanied a number of the Dusk court to the height of Veneror Peak – his Ilati brethren included – to learn what he could.

After a moment, the man strode closer, his saunter wolven in manner, eyes of black and molten gold narrowed as he inspected him with scrutiny. Atreus did not know him, but he swore he had captured a glimpse of him recently in in the borders of Terrastella. Did he, too, hail from there? Had he just arrived? It was difficult to say, given the period of his absence.

”I’ve seen you before,” he stated as he came to a halt, but where many might have left a respectable barrier of distance between them, Atreus cared not for the comfort of another’s personal space. He continued, quirking a brow as the corners of his lips coiled tighter. ”Back in Terrastella. Are you from there?”

And I always give you all you need
But I can see that you're dancing with the devil

@Quinn Enjoy my creep

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
what even - by Quinn - 06-03-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-04-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-04-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-08-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-25-2018, 05:05 AM