Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - what even

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Quinn

QUINN - son of Entia and Naveen
And life was like a comet falling from the sky

There was a voice. One ear twisted backwards, and green eyes turned as well. Amusement brought the smile from his mind to his lips and Quinn gave the stranger a grin that rivalled that of his fathers, being just as impish.

Not knowing a thing about this darn world did put him at a significant disadvantage, so he looked back to the trees with a faux thoughtful expression.

“I am. Think they’d put on a good one? I think they’d be exotic dancers,” he speaks, still giving that stupid grin as he looked back to his company. Quinn now turned on the spot so he could face the stranger, though he wasn’t entirely known to him – he had glimpsed the figure back in that Court he had ventured into and learned at least a little of what this world would hold in store for him.

It was the boy who spoke it though, and Quinn just gave a lopsided smile.

“Is that its name?” he says, realising he had already forgotten it. Now, some names he could easily remember, but honestly keeping them all in his head had always proven to be somewhat of a hard thing to expect from him.

”I guess I am then. I’m Quinn,” he introduces himself. “And I don’t know exactly what is happening here… any chance of being filled in a little?” He asks, curious as ever. Hopeful too.

Being on the edge of knowing like this tended to be awkward.

Pity that was pretty much his permanent state.

HTML by Dingo - Image from Raygun Graphics

@Atreus <3 he is awesome (but my mind always says BOY)

Messages In This Thread
what even - by Quinn - 06-03-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-04-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-04-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-08-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-25-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 07-17-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 10-01-2018, 04:47 AM