Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - what even

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

I've gone a million miles
With the same crooked smile

His answer is… not one of the many he anticipated. Though perplexed, Atreus looks on at the younger stallion with great amusement and keen interest. Even that eye of perilous black seems to shine with mirth, but despite it all, no laughter escapes him. “Exotic as a tree could be, anyway,” he stated with a thoughtful hum, and then, his grin tugged just a bit wider. “I hear they’re all stiffs, anyway. Best not get your hopes up.”

Abandoning the topic and instead lending his focus to that of Terrastella, the half-blood furrowed his brow as he listened. He didn’t know the land by name, yet claimed it to be his home? “Either you’re from there or you aren’t,” his remark came, devilish eyes sweeping over the other roan in an attempt to read him, “Which is it?” Typically, it was so very easy for the potion master to read those around him – he could pick up on their quirks, their motives, their thoughts – but it didn’t come so easily this time around, not with this one. He would take more time.

“Atreus.” The name rolled off his tongue clean and simple, accented by the polish of his voice. Another breath and Atreus continued, heaving a whimsical sigh as he glanced back the way which he had come. “I regret to inform that I’m just as clueless as you, my dear. I recall a messenger just a few days ago in Terrastella, passing along a note to our dearest Sovereign.”

”You will come,” it had said in a voice belonging to thousands, touched by divinity. It was the reason he had even come here in the first place, to dig in and see what was happening, or what was going to happen.

“… I wasn’t given the opportunity to see what it contained, however. That’s why I’ve come here today.”

And I always give you all you need
But I can see that you're dancing with the devil

@Quinn <3

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
what even - by Quinn - 06-03-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-04-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-04-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-08-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-25-2018, 05:05 AM