Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - what even

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

I've gone a million miles
With the same crooked smile

Ever so slowly, the corners of the devil’s lips turn up in a grin borne of amusement and he almost, almost chuckles in response. There were few so lucky to be granted such a genuine reaction from him, particularly those he had only just met. “I think it would be preferable for everyone involved that you not do that,” he warned, but there is no malice in Atreus’ words where there once had been. Perhaps later it would return, but for now, the man is merely curious to learn more of this fellow Terrastellan, no matter how new he may be.

”Hm,” came his simple, bland retort as he listened to Quinn speak of his former home. It didn’t show on the younger stallion’s face that he could see, but by his words alone Atreus made the assumption that the topic of such was one he wasn’t keen to speak of. And Atreus understood that far too well. ”I see.”

Opting to leave it at that, fiendish eyes flicker upward to look into the trees that currently surrounded Novus’ Regimes. Despite their numbers, the only voices he could hear were Quinn’s as well as his own. What was happening beyond the unnatural cage was left entirely up to the imagination at this point, but the poison master had an inkling that none of it could be good.

His eyes fall to Quinn once more. “Assuming our good Regime hasn’t been lost forever, I’m certain that should we hang about long enough, we’ll learn some understanding as to what’s happening.” Then, he quirks a brow and gestures to the immediate vicinity around them. “Would you care to keep me company until then?”

And I always give you all you need
But I can see that you're dancing with the devil

@Quinn I'm sorry you waited so long for this! <3

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
what even - by Quinn - 06-03-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-04-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-04-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-08-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-25-2018, 05:05 AM