Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - what even

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Quinn

QUINN - son of Entia and Naveen
And life was like a comet falling from the sky

Quinn caught Atreus’ lips turning upwards into that minor little smile, and it was all he needed. Quinn’s own grin was a bright (and definitely vile and over the top) marker to who he was, and though he had no idea of any other part of who his present company was, it was all he needed to feel completely at peace – the remaining feeling of being on edge was fleeting and gone before he knew it.

“That’s not as fun,” he said in a voice although he were pouting. “But then, I don’t fancy chasing anyone away either. Besides, there’ll be time enough for it later,” he says with a wink. Just to what ‘it’ he was alluding he didn’t have any idea, not even sure if he intended it to be dirty on the down low, but Quinn didn’t dwell. No point, he’d just hurt his brain if he thought about it too much.

After the moment of silence though, a serious note entered the air and it was to this that he inclined his head. “I suppose we’ll find out… and sure, I’ll keep you company as long as need be. Not that I really know where else to go … at least, not yet. What a time to arrive in a new world – just when the shit hits the fan,” he comments rather blithely, but he was looking with interest towards where the regimes were hidden away from them.

And no idea just what was going on.

HTML by Dingo - Image from Raygun Graphics

@Atreus - and I'm so sorry this took so long back D: My art life ate everything else <3

Messages In This Thread
what even - by Quinn - 06-03-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-04-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-04-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-08-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-25-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 07-17-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 10-01-2018, 04:47 AM