Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Online Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

FLORENTINE

always one decision away from a totally different life
-- ♕ --

The sky is a watercolour of blues, purples and golds. Day succumbs to Night with a gloaming so spectacular its sight sends shivers down the girl’s spine. What a night they had chosen for their Twilight Party. The girl’s eyes close, her golden face turned towards the setting sun. It bathes her in gold, turning her skin to a metal that gleams transcendent and otherworldly.

It is fortunate for Quinn, that with her eyes closed, she does not see the way he stares at her. Though, even if she did, it is unlikely she would say anything. The girl was used to stares by now – stares of anger, stares of respect, stares of love. She felt stares that struck her like a blade and others that warmed her like the sun. She then felt others that were indifferent, and though them all the girl remained quiet and sought to let them slip like water off her back.

Quinn is a passing shadow across her eyes, his body is framed by the sun, the gentle curves of him falling to darkness in the light of this gloaming. Golden lashes fly open and within her amethyst gaze she holds him fast. Her smile is mercury upon her lips, fast and liquid and beautiful. “Welcome Quinn.” The girl hums, her quiet revelry still clinging to the edges of her. Petals are a blanket around her and she has not moved from where she welcomed her brethren here.

“I am Florentine.” And she might have said more, her satin lips parted with words that never have the opportunity to land upon her tongue, if it were not for the arrival of others. Slowly her gaze turns to the twins. Her eyes trail over one, his body a sketch of sharp angles and even sharper expressions. Then they trail over his brother who is softer, sleek and warm where the other is cool.

The warmer twin speaks, her voice as silver as the moon above. “Welcome Erd,” And then to his brother, “Ard.” Her smile is warm as the wind that stirs their coats, restless in the coming night. “I hope you all are finding Terrastella a welcoming place?” She asks the gathered trio, her eyes skipping from one to the next. “I hope that none might come here and not feel welcome.”

@Quinn @Erd @Ard |    | So sorry this is laaaame. My muse is still fragile, please bear with me <3
rallidae

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Florentine - 06-04-2018, 11:01 AM
RE: Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Ard - 06-09-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Erd - 06-09-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Florentine - 07-01-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Felwood - 07-01-2018, 08:56 PM