Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - take a sad song and-

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Toulouse

TOULOUSE

He heard her before he saw her; her voice a gentle purr that crawled menacingly to his ears. He tilted his head in its direction, watching out of the corner of his eye as she slid into view. Like a cat playing with her prey.

“It would appear so—I’m mildly offended.” He matched her tone for tone, flashing a toothy grin at her. His bone-white teeth glint and glisten in the early morning sunlight, their edges razor sharp and hungry looking. 

She looked past him to the clearing, and it was then that Toulouse allowed himself get a better look at her.

The look in her eyes is nearly as hungry as his own.

She’s a mixture of greys and blacks, splashed in symmetrical patterns across her skin, but it’s the scars that catch his attention. They run down her face and side alike, the remnants of what once must have been a nasty wound. She makes no move to hide them, in fact seeming to flaunt them—it makes Toulouse all the more curious. He takes a step closer while her back is turned, his eyes boring holes into the back of her skull. Could she feel it, he wondered?

“I suppose I shouldn’t be mad, who wants to be stuck in a meeting?” He watches her, gauging her expression carefully. But he doesn't think before he speaks: the words flow like honey past his lips, warm and soothing. Instinctual. For the first time since he's entered Novus, he finds himself speaking candidly. “I would much rather be getting into trouble.”

With the way Toulouse says it, he makes it sound like trouble could be the best pastime in the world. And maybe it was, for a wolf. The best gambles were the ones you put your life savings into, a game he knew all too well.

But really, he was just dying to know if she was the type to agree.

colossal we come
these renegades in the ring
where the lost get found
in the crown of the circus king

just surrender~

@avodtya i like to thing things are better late than never  
talking. acting.

enfanir art

Messages In This Thread
take a sad song and- - by Toulouse - 06-04-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: take a sad song and- - by Avdotya - 06-05-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: take a sad song and- - by Toulouse - 07-07-2018, 07:11 PM