Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - take a sad song and-

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

He did not seem the sort to attend a Summit on good merit; perhaps it was the way he spoke, or perhaps it was the wolfish flash of chaos she noted in his smile. He was a card Avdotya rarely pulled these days and, truthfully, it was refreshing to know that her hackles need not be raised so soon. The makings of quiet smirk even tugged at the corners of her cracked lips, her ears having spun back to listen to him express his lack of interest in stuffy meetings. "Ah," she murmured, "that is where you and I differ." She turned her head to look back at him, barely catching the man as her stepped closer. "I do not know the meaning behind this meeting, but I presume there is plenty to be gained from it." She would have loved to be a fly on the wall during that little get-together, if only to soak in the tension that surely pulled tight on the minds of attendees. How unfortunate, that it happened after her departure from politics.

Regardless of Avdotya's desires, she could only assume that there were other things outside of Tempus' walls to bury her nose in. Her newfound company seemed to have already focused his attention on such things, and so she eventually turned her body to stand face-to-face with him. "I cannot say I see you as the bloodied, fighting type." Her fiery eyes found themselves studying his rather... proper appearance, clean and well-maintained; if trouble really was his desire, she assumed he had a tendency to wage his wars intellectually. A sharp mind need not the edge of a blade. Then again, maybe the fellow simply had a knack for cleanliness.

Her stillness began to crumble when she began a fluid waltz around him, that burning stare of hers tracing his every curve in search of a blunt end. He was, indeed, refreshing, but the viper was not so quick to lay her defenses to rest. She would not indulge him until she knew those pretty pieces of cloth concealed no more than their own billowing folds, and when she did, the woman slithered right up alongside him. "So tell me, then, what sort of trouble is it that you seek?" Her voice was but a low susurration, an invite and a sweet temptation to fall into anarchy's embrace.

Let them find trouble.

You’re playing my game now-- @toulouse

Messages In This Thread
take a sad song and- - by Toulouse - 06-04-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: take a sad song and- - by Avdotya - 06-05-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: take a sad song and- - by Toulouse - 07-07-2018, 07:11 PM
RE: take a sad song and- - by Avdotya - 07-12-2018, 04:54 PM