Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - i am no void

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aion

A   I   O   N

As the rain continues to fall in a lazy staccato, the two collide in a flash of silver and gold.

Aion throws his shoulder into her’s, head down and teeth bared. He can feel his hind legs begin to slide, his hooves losing their purchase in the mud nearly as quickly as they had found it. But his attack last for only a split second, the time it takes between strides, between hoofbeats, before he was moving away once more. Mud goes flying, moisture hardening into ice on his cold skin as sweat mingles with rainwater and the bodies disengage. 

He relishes the sound of her groan, satisfaction blooming in his mind at the way her shoulder gave way and stumbled beneath him. It was not quite the effect he had desired, no—he would have much preferred to send her tumbling through the mud—but he would take it as a hit nevertheless. Arrogance had always been and would always be a mask he wore well.

Perhaps this is why he fails to spare her a backwards glance, to double check that he would get away clean. For as fast as he was, he had underestimated Bexley’s own speed.

Her teeth rake along his hip, scrapping away fur and skin as they go. The frown he wears deepens into a snarl, a silent cry of pain and anger alive on his face as if to indignantly proclaim how dare she touch him. He sinks his hips instinctively, dropping his hindquarters low to the ground in a sliding stop so that he might pivot back around to meet her face to face. His teeth are ready and able, shining bright against the backdrop of grey and misty rain.

It’s only then that he sees her scar, extending from an icy blue eye to pale lips—and marring the whole cheek in between.

He changes course mid-air, avoiding her head and surrounding features completely. Wherever he hits instead, be it crest or withers, he hopes to return the favor she paid him. His breath is frosty, and he hopes she hates him when she feels it.

All the while the rain continues its sweet, sweet lullaby, a song sung gently to the raging bodies.

spaced code
rhiann art

Summary: Because Aion is stupid and too pleased with himself for what he thinks was a clever trick, he misses Bexley’s incoming attack completely and takes the full hit on his hip. Automatically enraged, he drops his haunches and spins around to try and land a return bite somewhere on her neck.

Attack Used: 2
Attack(s) Left: 0
Block Used: 0
Block(s) Left: 1
Item(s) Used: n/a

Response Deadline: June 24th
Tags: @Bexley, @kay, @Sid, @inkbone, @Lauren, @Sparrow

here i am barely meeting the deadline, aion deserves to be bit for not cooperating with me

Messages In This Thread
i am no void - by Bexley - 06-10-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: i am no void - by Aion - 06-17-2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i am no void - by Bexley - 06-18-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i am no void - by Aion - 06-21-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i am no void - by Bexley - 06-22-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i am no void - by Aion - 06-26-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: i am no void - by inkbone - 08-05-2018, 02:36 AM
RE: i am no void - by inkbone - 08-05-2018, 02:38 AM