Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - hero or villain

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

She saw him peel away from his benevolent crew of would-be saviours to meet her. The burning amber of her eyes followed him as he did, rolling just so in their sockets while her angled head kept still in where she had held it. She’d intrigued him- piqued his interest enough to tempt him closer the way a dangerous twinkle in the shadows would lure a curious passerby... and the closer he got, the more toxic her smile became. 

Avdotya studied the stallion when he reached her, admiring the very weaponized appearance of his leonine tail. What a fortunate adaptation, she thought. A mere flick of it and he could draw the blood of his enemies if he so pleased. It was no spear, of course, but such a trait would surely suit anyone well. Then she realized: she had forgotten his question. ”Forgive me,” she drawled, ”but I am no comedian. I’m afraid I’d simply make a fool of myself if I were to indulge you.” There was a sharpness in her tone, one she presumed Raymond would catch if he listened closely.

Hiding her character was never much concern to the Davke mare. Her name had been spat from the lips of many; dare she say, she’d even earned some sliver of notoriety across Novus for her act of betrayal. Avdotya had given up her anonymity the very moment she agreed to step up as Regent back when Maxence adorned himself with Solterra’s crown and she’d since lost all desire to feign who she was.

Raymond would know soon enough.

”You approach me for more than just jokes.” The viper came out blunt, suddenly unwilling to dance around why he’d abandoned his efforts for but a lowly stranger in the woods. ”Perhaps you wonder why I stand by and watch? Why I do not break sweat for my Queen?” Her gaze wandered to the group of horses still working fruitlessly to tear down Tempus’ wall, gradually coming back to Raymond with a questioning look upon her face. ”Or am I putting words in your mouth?”

You’re playing my game now-- @Raymond

Messages In This Thread
hero or villain - by Avdotya - 06-26-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-01-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-01-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-03-2018, 01:56 AM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-03-2018, 10:46 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-04-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-07-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-10-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-12-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-13-2018, 06:29 PM