Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - CALL ME IN THE DAY

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Odeen [PM] Posts: 175 — Threads: 29
Signos: 1,315
Night Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  18 [Year 492 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 38 — Exp: 59  |    Active Magic: Spell Warding  |    Bonded: Ruth (Tarrasque)

Raymond had shed any inclination toward self-consciousness a long time ago, when he discovered one day that most people are too busy panicking about themselves to actually remember him doing anything stupid. That revelation had liberated him to pursue a lifetime of silly side quests and ask whatever questions his curiosity dictated without fear of reproach.

If he could bottle that up and sell it, his piles of gold would have their own piles of gold to sleep on.

Then commenced the standard moment of appraisal for new acquaintances, that notable instant when their eye caught sight of that which he made no attempt to hide. If custom had not bored into his head the idea that a hidden blade was an untrustworthy one, he might have carried it differently to spare himself That Look.

Is that your weapon of choice?

When Toro's gaze lingered upon the blade to the point of distraction, the red stallion swished it away in a slow and fluid arc, huffing his amusement. "I don't know that I'd call it a weapon of choice, but it's certainly an excellent Plan B."

Rendari were certainly warlike, but considering the potency of their hardware the vast majority of them preferred diplomacy to warfare. Knowing how to wield the blade was a requirement, but knowing how to eliminate the need to use it was a sign of real power, and butcher kings and queens were not allowed to run wild for long.

"You looking for combat training?"

Raymond.
"he's an outlaw loose and runnin'," came the whisper from each lip
"and he's here to do some business with the big iron on his hip."

@El Toro

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Messages In This Thread
CALL ME IN THE DAY - by El Toro - 06-27-2018, 02:19 AM
RE: CALL ME IN THE DAY - by Raymond - 06-28-2018, 03:08 PM
RE: CALL ME IN THE DAY - by El Toro - 07-03-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: CALL ME IN THE DAY - by Raymond - 07-03-2018, 12:47 PM
RE: CALL ME IN THE DAY - by El Toro - 07-07-2018, 03:18 PM