Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - fight me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Leviathan

LEVIATHAN
the warrior returns

As much as company would be preferred in this current wasteland, Leviathan wasn't sure he actually wanted it at the moment. He missed the warmth of Eden at his side, her voice, her challenges, the spars they took out on one another and the laughter as they mended wounds together. God, he was a lovesick fool, wasn't he? It'd been too long since that, and he found.. well, he wasn't exactly disgusted with himself by it. He wasn't denying it. He enjoyed it.

Stirred out of his thoughts by a creature nearby, Levi pinned his ears back, glad they had at least decided to land a good distance away as they kicked up dead grass and snow, clods of dirt from their landing, and his good eye roamed over their -- her -- wings. Somewhere deep down there was an ancient ache that reminded him of the freedom he'd once had in the skies, before the cruelty of the deities had stripped it all away.

Perhaps he watched her a little longer than he intended, lost in his thoughts, before there was a loud cry that grated over his ears and he squinted that ruby eye of his to see a great bird of flame, wrinkling his nose a little. Damn bird. He only rolled the eye in its socket, its twin doing the same, no matter how useless it was for his vision.

"As long as you don't try to bury me in snow and dirt, I don't really care what you do." Or you know, keep the damned bird by you. He grit his teeth a little, but shook his head instead, lowering it and nosing at the snow to find more brittle blades of grass, scrounging for some sustenance. It was dead but it was still something for his stomach before he took a journey back to Solterra.

@Israfel || p e r f e c t

Messages In This Thread
fight me - by Leviathan - 08-20-2018, 02:48 PM
RE: fight me - by Israfel - 08-20-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: fight me - by Leviathan - 08-21-2018, 01:15 PM