Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra;

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

I loved him (i think) -
stupid lamb in a slaughterhouse

She shivers at the touch of his teeth, at the way the world is quiet around them but for the now shuddering, ratcheting sounds of her breath. Not for the first time the closeness of their bodies makes her want to stumble and die: it turns the blood in her veins to a living fire, sends a vicious shudder up her spine, and the blue of her eyes, finally, finally, melts from ice to the violence and beauty and undisturbed depth of an entire ocean.

I guess it is, Bexley answers, and her voice is hoarse but not unsure.

The world is ending. This is a fact as much as anything can be - that the world is ending, and close to it, too. She is in love and utterly stupid, and the literal, physical world around them is ending too, a maelstrom of fire and lightning and godly rage, and none of it matters, not really, under this sky and its lariat of stars.

So she leans into him, and does not argue with the way he kisses her, like someone who might actually love her back.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra; - by Acton - 08-24-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra; - by Acton - 08-29-2018, 10:33 AM
RE: love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra; - by Acton - 09-24-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra; - by Acton - 09-26-2018, 10:21 AM
RE: love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra; - by Bexley - 09-27-2018, 04:27 PM