Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- When I'm Down [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camdis

Camdis Lohir

So close, he had come so close to that wonderful sleep that he had sought when a surprised Oh! wrenched silvery eyes open to stare blearily at the trembling figure before him. Brows raising inquisitively as he blinked to clear his vision, Camdis Lohir took in the dainty unicorn that huffed in his direction. If he had not been drunk on exhaustion, if sleep hadn't only been a few breaths away, the stallion would have taken the huff as an offense, would have balked at the audacity of the little twit and attempted to run him out of the meadows.

But luckily for Little Twit, Camdis didn't tend to get grumpy when he was tired, no, he tended to get a wee bit loopy in the face of his own exhaustion.

Shaking his head to clear it of sleep's heavy fingers, its hands attempting to drag him back down into its comforting embrace, the horned stallion gave a lazy grin to the unicorn before letting languid words fall from a clumsy tongue, "I sure don't," came his simple reply, voice easily heard over the soft spring breeze winding through the flowers. Taking a moment, Camdis considered the fearful way that the stranger looked at him, noting the trim frame and the lack of muscle. The boy seemed to have a penchant for gold, just as the bloodied bay had a penchant for scarlet - well, not that he wanted it. Eyes straying to the wide gaze of his counterpart, the stag wondered if he should do something to comfort the boy, to calm him in what was clearly a stressful situation, but he couldn't quite be bothered to.

It wasn't his fault that the lad was a weenie.

"Do you live here?"

@Charlemagne hello!!

Messages In This Thread
When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 06-27-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 06-28-2017, 12:32 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-28-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 06-30-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-02-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 07-05-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-09-2017, 07:18 PM