Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- When I'm Down [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camdis

Camdis Lohir

Despite his lack of concern for the lad's discomfort, it was a welcome change to watch the young unicorn relax. While it may very well have been a general paternal instinct, Camdis ignored that thought and decided that his relief at the boy's relaxation was due only to his annoyance at such a frantic energy in his vicinity. Nodding his horned head, Camdis Lohir watched as the stranger transformed before him, casting off the mantle of nervous youth and assuming a rather bubbly persona.

He was briefly reminded of Pretty Bexley, yet the young thing before him was not a prettily clothed viper, all sparkles and venom poised for the strike. No, he seemed genuine, if not a little intimidated and flighty. Adjusting his muscled body upon the earth so that he could peer up at the gold-clad stallion with more ease, the Exile King felt his ears perk forward to catch the lullaby of the stallion's words.

"Ah, a newer newcomer than I, then," His voice was gruff from disuse, but not unkind as he gave yet another nod, aching to flick his tail just to punctuate his words. "There's a magic here, boy," the older stallion motioned with his great head toward his chest, silvery eyes taking on a sharper quality as he watched the stranger for a reaction - watched to see if he felt it, too. "It's like a thread about my heart, tugging me here and there, in search of something called a Relic."

A roll of his shoulders akin to a shrug, though prone as he was, it could have just looked like a heaving sigh, "I'm from the Night Court, actually, though I've already trekked through that realm with the magic yanking me ever onward." The scarlet splashed bay grimaced as he remembered his exhaustion, remembered how the tug of the magic seemed to have no end in sight and how much more exhaustion and forfeited naps he may fall victim to before his search was through.

"Tell me, boy. You smell enough of the Dawn Court, why do you seem like you're ready to jump out of your own skin in your own home?"                                                                                                                                                                   

@Charlemagne no worries, I love him<3

Messages In This Thread
When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 06-27-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 06-28-2017, 12:32 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-28-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 06-30-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-02-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 07-05-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-09-2017, 07:18 PM