Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Rich Youth [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camdis

Camdis Lohir

Upon the mountain, within the arms of the gods, all else fell away. 

Hooves clacked and echoed noisily against the stone walls and floor of the cathedral, and Camdis Lohir wished briefly that his steps were lighter, for it seemed a wretched thing to disturb the holy silence of such a place. Despite the fact that he had been lead here along treacherous, frigid trails and passes by the yank of the relic's magic, Camdis felt the mantle of Caligo's love press onto his shoulders. While he had skimmed through the history of Novus in a dusty old tome that he had discovered in Denocte's keep, he had yet to commune with his beloved demi-goddess. Despite this, though, his heart ached and yearned for her attentions, for the affection and validation from a deity that he had only accepted as a part of his heart and soul a handful of days ago. 

Silvery eyes misted over, tears threatening to spill over his black and scarlet painted cheeks as he thought upon the strife that had waylaid his Caligo. Camdis knew all too well what it was to be unwanted and what it was to attempt to push past the resentment of others and appeal to one's own better nature. 

He also knew what it was to fail, and to ruin things in the process.

"Caligo," He whispered to the torch-adorned halls, their fire flickering to life as the sun dipped below the horizon, "I am one of your children, I am one of your own." There was a pause as his throat grew thick with emotion, brow creasing in frustration as he struggled to bring the words forth, "Please, if there is anything I can do to serve you or our people better, please, tell me."

In the shadow of the Most Holy, the relic's magic had been cast aside. 

Messages In This Thread
Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 06-27-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 07-01-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-02-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 07-17-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 08-18-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 08-22-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 09-24-2017, 12:50 PM