Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTIONS
Immortality

Once you have purchased the immortality restricted item, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

Immortality (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Immortality</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character gaining Immortality:</b> @CHARACTER - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT GAINING THE IMMORTALITY
<b>Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance?</b> JOINING WITH OR GAINING AFTER ACCEPTANCE

<u><b>Thread Specifics</b></u>
<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?</b> PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE IMMORTALITY FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THEIR IMMORTALITY
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR IMMORTALITY, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff has redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently. I can choose to expand immortality to allow for accelerated healing or "evading (most) death," but my character <u>must have some type of mortal weakness</u> (such as type of wound inflicted, weapon used, etc). If I wish for my character to no longer be immortal, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Messages In This Thread
Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Novus Team - 10-28-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Avdotya - 10-28-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Erasmus - 06-22-2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Azrael - 10-11-2020, 03:19 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Mephisto - 12-10-2020, 07:20 AM