Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - sunlight, smoke, apple skins

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 34 — Threads: 6
Signos: 530
Inactive Character

take me back home, where the blood runs through my soul

Mateo isn’t the first to comment on his mannerisms. Someday Regis would come to truly appreciate them and perhaps see the weight those compliments and remarks held, but at this point in his life, the boy can only chuckle and shake his head. “You’re funny, Teo,” he quips harmlessly, but never the one to forget his manners no matter what he quickly tacked on a sincere, “But, thank you.”

Silence stretches between them for a short period, the hallway filled with the sound of crunching and munching as they devoured the halved apple effortlessly. It may not have been the best in Delumine by a long shot, but anything shared between friends was a moment to be treasured in Regis’ eyes, indeed.

Holding his ground as Mateo leaned in closer, revealing that he was up to trouble with an accompanying wiggle of his brows, the Prince’s dual-toned eyes widened before his head cocked humorously to one side, like a dog having heard something strange. “What do you mean, the harmless kind?” He inquired with all the innocence of childhood, “Do you mean, like… going down to the kitchens and sneaking cookies? ‘Cause I’m real good at that.”

The same question is quickly tossed back to him and a smile spills across his pale lips. “I was just gonna go outside and play a little.” Before one of his parents sent him back to bed or the coughs ravaged him again, whichever came first, but Regis wouldn’t yet allow such thoughts to cloud what was an otherwise good day so far. Then, with growing exuberance and hope shining like stars in his eyes as he gazed up into the muted green eyes of his companion. “Do you wanna come join me? Or I could come join you!”

@Mateo So sorry for the wait! I love them so much ;o;

“Speaking.”
credits

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, WHAT WILL YOU FALL FOR?

all contact and force is allowed at any time, sans godmodding and powerplay

Messages In This Thread
sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 01-07-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 01-13-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 01-23-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 03-04-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 03-12-2019, 06:36 PM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 03-18-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 03-24-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 04-08-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 04-14-2019, 02:38 PM