Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Forever in Never Never Land

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Curiouser and curiouser.  Pan was slowly beginning to piece his past together, pulling from context clues from those who he’d met since returning to Novus.  Clearly, he’d been here before… that much, he’d accepted.  How else could he explain that he knew his way around here, that he’d found this very treasure cave?  Others said that they remembered him, and most surprising of all, he’d found the girl with flower-laden hair from his dreams.  Albeit, she was much older.  Clearly, Pan had travelled forward in time… into the future.  It was the only way he could explain all of the strange and wonderful things which were happening to him.  It had to be magic.

Alba… he mulls the name.  There’s a pretty girl…  He doesn’t reach out to touch the owl, but preens as she seems pleased with his gift.  Pan always had a particular fondness for birds.  Perhaps it was the way they looked so free in the sky, soaring with the breeze, without a care in the world.  Oh, to fly would be Pan’s greatest adventure.  Animals seemed to like the boy, and he quite enjoyed the idea of having a friend of his own by his side.  Nevermind that his trusted otter was never far away, before now.  Clearly, Oliver was lost in the Rift, though for now, his memories of the sleek brown creature were not yet unearthed.

Two years ago…  It all seemed so strange, didn’t it?  How could he have been here two years ago, and not have a single memory of it.  Could it be that the dreams were more reality than he realized?  Funny, he’d always sort of hoped they were.  I’m sorry… I can’t remember.  He frowned at the golden stallion, color creeping into his cheeks as if he were embarrassed – but Pan would never admit such things.  I seem to have forgotten your name… but I’m touched that you were worried about me.  As you can see, I’m just fine… or at least, I thought I was just fine.  There is a tinge of fear in his eyes, for Pan had to wonder if he could be truly okay when he was clearly trapped in some sort of time loop.  Why is it that the world remembered him, while he could seldom recall what he had for breakfast the day before?  

What is this place?  I… I think I’ve been here before.  Confusion gives way to a vulnerable but hopeful glance at the sovereign, hoping that perhaps Somnus might have a key to help him remember.  Hoping that perhaps this was the place he belonged.

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Somnus

Messages In This Thread
Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 01-19-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 06:49 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 08:35 PM