Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Forever in Never Never Land

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Even though Pan had yet to realize that Somnus was the king of Delumine, he knew that the golden Pegasus had a way about him.  He had a way of speaking that made everyone feel welcome, and Pan was certainly no exception.  As he rejects the pirate coin and offers to keep it here in Pan’s collection, the boy’s respect for him only grows.  For whether Somnus had intended to or not, he made Pan feel important simply by validating his boyish ways.  His indulgence in Pan’s desire to explore and learn about Novus was more than enough to buy the boy’s loyalty.

In more ways than not, Pan was still a member of the Dawn Court.  Perhaps this is why he had never truly left it, hiding away his treasures and finding his way back without even trying.  And now, it was here the boy would stay.  He offers Somnus a soft smile, nodding at the thought that he should find a dolphin, making a mental note to do so at first opportunity.  More curious still is Somnus’ mention of a son.  Pan was, of course, eager to meet more children in this place.

Do you think your son would like to come with me to find the dolphins?  After I show him the cave, of course… For Pan seeks company more than anything else.  Even if this was his cave, he had quite a generosity and desire to share with others.  You can tell him how to get here... and I’ll be waiting.  

Moving back toward the mouth of the cave, he turns to see if Somnus was following, though not truly minding if the Pegasus wanted to stay a bit longer and poke around.  Thanks Somnus… I’ll point them to you if I need to.  For now though, I’m off to find some plants.  Gesturing to his satchel, he points out the rather thick tome about herbs (which may or may not have been ‘borrowed’ from Delumine’s library) before heading off on another adventure.

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Somnus – feel free to start a new thread any time!  Pan's always game for posts

Messages In This Thread
Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 01-19-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 06:49 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-09-2019, 05:19 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-19-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-21-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-21-2019, 08:14 PM