Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Think of a wonderful thought...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

The land was familiar to Pan – so familiar, that he didn’t have to stop and look at where he was going or ask for directions.  It was as if his feet knew that if he turned to his left, a hundred paces from here would be a tree – and a hundred further, a moss laden rock.  He’d certainly been to this place before, but Pan couldn’t tell you when or for what reasons.  If only the trees could talk… the stories they would tell about the boy.  They would tell of different faces and a different king, but of Oriens all the same.  Delumine would always hold a special place for the boy, even if he could not remember his first venture into Novus and the Dawn Court.

All around him, there is life.  Perhaps this is what first drew him to settle in the Dawn Court – but now, the Vagabond knows nothing of home and is only drawn to the magic of it all.  There are birds singing their summer songs, the rush of water over rocks as the Rapax River brushes the borders of the meadow, flowers – as far as his eyes could see.  Pan sighed a whimsical sort of sigh, reaching down to brush his lips along the tall grass, nibbling a bit for good measure.

This is how Mateo would find him, exploring with his senses as he whispered to a prairie dog who chittered and dug tunnels nearby.  The boy turned to grin at the approaching stallion, rising to his feet and dancing toward him without hesitation.  Hello – I’m Pan!

There isn’t a shy bone in the boy’s body, and energy seemed to seep from his very skin.  Where am I?  This place… I mean… I think I’ve been here before.  It would all sound very odd to this stranger, but then, Pan didn’t really think these things through.  He was prone to just letting words travel from his brain to his mouth, without much of a filter… and as a result, his thoughts were often jumbled and given without much context.

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Mateo

Messages In This Thread
Think of a wonderful thought... - by Pan - 01-23-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Mateo - 02-10-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Pan - 02-15-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Mateo - 02-24-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Pan - 02-26-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Mateo - 03-02-2019, 08:21 PM