Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Think of a wonderful thought...

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

The boy seldom lets life get him down, even when the chaos seems to surround them.  There is just something jovial and buoyant about his personality that begs others to smile too.  So when Mateo speaks of his father, Pan is a bit surprised to hear a note of sadness in his voice.  He cannot know what happened to Mateo’s dad, but assumes perhaps he was no longer in this world.  Death, Pan knew, could be a cruel thing.  Though it had rarely touched his own life, he knew enough to step forward and place his teacup muzzle against the older stallion’s neck in a gesture of comfort.

I’ll bet you have a wonderful voice… there’s no need to be afraid.  Best way to get over the fear is by doing it, I suppose!  As if illustrating his point, Pan breaks into an off key pirate shanty, not concerned in the least that his voice was far from beautiful.  If you ever want to sing along, we can always sing together.  And if anyone makes fun of you, just tell them to bug off… life’s too short for worries.  An insightful thought from such a childish creature.

He smiles easily, gathering up his treasures as the sun begins to set on Delumine.  Well, I guess I should be going… best to get some rest before the it gets too dark.  His necklace begins to emit a soft light in the dying shadows, guiding his path back to wherever the strange creature had come from.  But I would love to hear you song… when you feel ready, you can find me at my cave… by the river.  We’ll look for pink dolphins.  And with a skip in his step, the boy races away, satchel jingling at his side as his raucous song rises into the air once more.

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Mateo <3 – lets def post again… feel free to start a new one anytime

Messages In This Thread
Think of a wonderful thought... - by Pan - 01-23-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Mateo - 02-10-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Pan - 02-15-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Mateo - 02-24-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Pan - 02-26-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Think of a wonderful thought... - by Mateo - 03-02-2019, 08:21 PM