Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Slow Me Down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

Something is pulling her towards the Eluetheria Plains. She doesn’t know why she feels like she must travel there, but she follows that pull. Her heart, though as broken as it may seem, had always steered her right. She had never been to Eluetheria Plains before, but it was as if her feet knew the way. They kept her pace slow and steady, meandering her way towards the plains. She was in no hurry to get there, though if she truly knew and understood what was waiting for her there, she might have picked up her pace.

It wasn’t until she got on the other side of the mountain range that she smelled something very familiar upon the air. Eyes looked upon the horizon, scanning and searching. Feet still carried her further, this time with a purpose. She followed the scent that seemed ever so familiar, but it was faint.

But when she finally captured his scent, her feet stopped. It couldn’t be. Metaphor could not be here. Her heart was playing tricks on her. Despite the rapid beating she felt within her chest and the excitement fill her body, she did not believe it to be true. Her body was playing tricks on her, cruel and evil tricks.

Further she walked, her pace quickened, but not too much so. It was until she saw his figure on the horizon that she began to believe what her heart and nose had been telling her all along. Metaphor was here! How he had come to be here was a mystery, a mystery that she didn’t care to solve. In this moment, nothing mattered.

Feet began to full her body forward at a gallop, closing the distance between herself and Metaphor. She wants to call out to him, to tell him that she has waited for him, but something holds her back. What if Metaphor had found another? What if he didn’t remember her at all? Worry and fear began to fill her body and her pace slowed. She did not want to assault him with her feelings if they were not to be reciprocated. While she wanted to throw herself at him, she did not want to feel the sting of rejection if that was her fate.

By now the distance between them is only a matter of feet. She halts her progression, her eyes resting on the sorrel. She whickers softly to him to get his attention. She can only hope that he remembers her, that he remembers the time they spent in Elysian. She hopes that he feels the same for her as she does for him. That would make this reunion so much sweeter. She is silent then, hoping, praying that he remembers.

@Metaphor

Messages In This Thread
Slow Me Down - by Katniss - 02-03-2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Slow Me Down - by Metaphor - 02-03-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Slow Me Down - by Katniss - 02-03-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Slow Me Down - by Metaphor - 02-03-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Slow Me Down - by Katniss - 02-04-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Slow Me Down - by Metaphor - 02-04-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Slow Me Down - by Katniss - 02-04-2019, 08:06 AM
RE: Slow Me Down - by Metaphor - 02-04-2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Slow Me Down - by Katniss - 02-08-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Slow Me Down - by Metaphor - 02-09-2019, 01:22 PM