Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - On a Crisp Autumn Morning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi
ashes to ashes and dust to dust
lord show me a woman that man can trust

T
he morning had been a peaceful one; Mesnyi enjoyed an early breakfast of greens and various fruits native to Delumine before heading out to explore the court. Without a lover at her side, she had no reason to stay up late or sleep late, and so, she woke with the dawn. It was her natural rhythm, the rhythm of independence. She pretended not to like it, sometimes. Sometimes she touted herself as an early bird, but only after she got the worm.

She was doing her rounds again, hoping to see something or someone of interest. Her social life had been dry at best, and unfortunately lacking in the rich and famous. She was made for better things, she thought, but as she rounded a dawn-lit corner she spied a familiar golden stallion. Mesnyi smiled as she approached. She crossed her legs and dipped her head in the bow of some land she’d once passed through. ”Somnus, how lovely to see you. It is a shame we have not crossed paths sooner.” She tilted her head, waves curling over her shoulder as some slow fog across a mountainside. ”I am well. Still getting my bearings, I’m afraid, but glad to be here. It is quite a lovely country. Yourself?” Her gaze danced up to the light peaking over the roofs, glowing against the sky. ”Is Alba about?”

@SomnusThe Train That Carried My Girl from Town | "speaks" | notes:  ☽☼☾
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Mesnyi - 02-20-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 02-21-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Mesnyi - 03-06-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 03-17-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Mesnyi - 04-15-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 04-29-2019, 12:43 AM