Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - On a Crisp Autumn Morning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi
wanna be adored,

M
esnyi smiled warmly. He seemed truly kind, and one would be hard pressed to find fault in his manners. She did not come from gentle people, but she spent such time in their presence that she had come to appreciate the sheer effort it took to maintain a perfect facade. Although, to his credit, (and hers), it seemed effortless, and on his part, genuine. ”If you need any assistance, please, Mesnyi, never hesitate to let me know, hm?” 

”Of course. I truly appreciate the welcome.” She had, in her time here, gotten wind that the ruler was, indeed, a man named Somnus, but she had not confirmed that this was him. He certainly seemed to wear courtesy like a crown. The lavender mare tilted her head in amusement as Somnus chuckled over his familiar. ”I do not imagine I would follow any creature hunting, no matter the size. I wish her luck.” She did not, truly, delight in death or suffering, ever, but she had no intention of allowing it into her life, either.

”Would you care to join me for a morning stroll about the gardens?” 

Mesnyi dipped her head. ”That would be lovely.” She would follow at his side when he began to walk, not allowing herself to lead. She would, instead, see if that was his duty. ”I do not imagine there are many with such a name…but are you the Somnus that leads these people? Or - “ she giggled sheepishly, false embarrassment known to only the keen ear, ” - our people, I suppose.” The words went a little sour in her mouth - the ownership it implied was not her intention. Too forward, too comfortable. She held no ownership over this land, and it held no ownership over her, and she intended Somnus to believe. The statement did not line up with the image she was building before Somnus, but her visage remained placid and content as ever.

Somnus | Bubblegum Bitch| "speaks" | notes: ☽☼☾
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Mesnyi - 02-20-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 02-21-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Mesnyi - 03-06-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 03-17-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Mesnyi - 04-15-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 04-29-2019, 12:43 AM