Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - On a Crisp Autumn Morning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi
comma
a down feather
bobs between waves

S
he wasn’t expecting him to seem so worried. It wasn’t that she didn’t find genuine care and concern amongst her family, but in her daily life and social wanderings it was rather…rare. Mesnyi spent her time performing and socializing, which were the same thing, really, for someone with aspirations (greed) such as herself. Somnus continued to surprise her with his honesty and kindness. It was nearly a shame he had found a lover; though Mesnyi hardly ever thought to waste the time and hearts of those that had plenty of good to lose. It was a little easier if they were already a bit broken, and didn’t remind her so much of Aleph.

”No need to worry Somnus, though I truly appreciate it. One does not encounter such kindness so often, but I left of my own accord.” She smiled at him, no masked hurt or anything of the sort; she was simply grateful and acting in accordance with her nature. 
”Do you come from a wandering troupe?”

Her eyes lit up at the opportunity to glorify her people. ”Oh, yes. We are called the Benevolent, and we travel between worlds to sing and dance and gather up those who wish to do the same.” The lavender mare paused, musing upon some turning scarlet leaves before continuing. ”This world is farther than most, however, and I do not believe my family will return for some years. I doubt that there are few, if any, Benevolent in these lands, though I am certain that there are some like-minded individuals.” It didn’t sting yet, for the separation was new, but she could never predict when the ache would come. ”The ones whom I arrived with helped create the maze in Denocte this past summer. It was quite a spectacle.”

Somnus | Birds Punctuate the Days | Morning Fog (Interlude) |"speaks" | notes: ☽☼☾
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Mesnyi - 02-20-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 02-21-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Mesnyi - 03-06-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 03-17-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Mesnyi - 04-15-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: On a Crisp Autumn Morning - by Somnus - 04-29-2019, 12:43 AM