Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - always on the run [court event]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rouge

Rouge

The mare isn't amused at his comment back, what with the way her annoyed eyes roll over and her chest breathes out a short burst of air. She snaps back accusatory words as she turns to him, and Rouge continues to keep a respectful distance. Though, he cannot help but feel a semblance of regret, and he decides to let it be known. Rouge, if nothing else, was a gentleman.

As she continues to growl back replies, his shoulders shrug and he lets out an apologetic sigh. “You’re not one for jokes I presume? Well, I’m sorry if I offended you.” He says politely, noticing how she stares past him to a looming shadow. He looks over and his ears prick up curiously. At the same time they must see that it is simply a grazing doe, for she looks back to him and asks why he is here.

“You could say that I also work best alone,” He murmurs, deciding not to tack on the last part of the statement - I’ve always been alone. “I hold Somnus in high regard, I respect him. But since I haven’t met all of Delumine’s citizens, I must be proactive myself without a partner. The beast still lurks after all.” He says in a hushed voice, ears swiveling back and forth. There is no lie in his statement, and when she adds that he’d best not ask why she is out in the forest alone, well, he cannot contain his warm chuckle.

She goes on to tell him how he picked a horrible time to show up in Delumine. What she lacks in casual conversational skills she makes up for in an almost refreshing attitude. Sometimes other equines were too chivalrous, too worried about the opinions of others (himself included)...it was of novel interest to him when someone wasn’t. “Ah, or maybe I picked just the right time,” He replies. “I intend to help find the murderous beast in whatever way possible. Since we seem to have the same motives...maybe we could help each other.” He leaves this open ended, then introduces himself. “I’m Rouge.

im not afraid of leaving, not of god & not of death.

@Sloane

Messages In This Thread
always on the run [court event] - by Sloane - 02-28-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: always on the run [court event] - by Rouge - 03-25-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: always on the run [court event] - by Sloane - 03-26-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: always on the run [court event] - by Rouge - 04-04-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: always on the run [court event] - by Sloane - 04-23-2019, 05:39 PM