Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - jaws of the viper

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

Let me be your weapon then, Raum, King of Solterra. Avdotya says, but her crimson eyes blaze with a viper’s suppleness. Oh she is water in his grasp. He knows that her interests do not lie with him, that true loyalty is not here but deep, deep within her soul.

The Solterran king looks upon her and sees unity. He looks upon her and feels the weight of her expectation. Her scars are sharp and angular, they remind him of teeth and claws. He wonders what scars Seraphina might have borne, should she have survived their attack.

But above all, Avodtya’s scars, sharp as fangs, remind him never to trust her. Serpentine girl, wicked creature. Her spear mocks him as it lines itself up beneath the sun. He does not dare to think she could not spear even Solis and bring him tumbling down from the blue of his throne.

With her acceptance comes her desert warriors. Slowly his gaze tips toward the desert that reaches out beyond her shoulder, deep, deep into the wilderness. Then he turns his attention to the East, to where Denocte rests and a queen with whom his score is not yet settled.

“Meet me in the war room. There are restless times ahead.”

And with that the Ghost turns. He slips like quicksilver up the steps, disappearing into the dark of the chamber. Maggots still writhe where the noble’s head once was, and Legion’s skull tilts, listening to the sounds of a warrior girl, and her singing spear.

@Avdotya - They shall need to discuss things soon. War things.

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan

Messages In This Thread
jaws of the viper - by Avdotya - 03-03-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: jaws of the viper - by Raum - 03-07-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: jaws of the viper - by Avdotya - 03-09-2019, 09:40 AM
RE: jaws of the viper - by Raum - 03-26-2019, 08:02 AM
RE: jaws of the viper - by Avdotya - 04-14-2019, 11:50 AM
RE: jaws of the viper - by Raum - 04-25-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: jaws of the viper - by Avdotya - 05-06-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: jaws of the viper - by Raum - 05-10-2019, 10:11 AM