Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - remold me like infinite birth--

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reckitt

r e c k i t t
crash through the surface
where they can't hurt us
O
n to Dawn he said, she wondered if she would be able to greet the Sun in the same fashion Rouge did, to kiss the rays or fall prey to the ignition of its fire. Having no wings with which to fly, it wasn’t rightly possible, but maybe, Hope was a thing with feathers. As they walked, Kitt thought of what such things might look like, the molten heat of the Sun, the great light that might bleed over the horizon. Would it take her breath away?

Part of her hoped it would, ached for it truly. She wanted to feel that way again, irrevocably enamored by such impossible possibilities.

“We eat because we must,-they,” was it we anymore, would it ever be again?

“Peace is what I know Rouge,” her thoughts press forward, though there is a hitch in her breath and her words threatened to shatter. If anything she puts on a brave face now, unable or unwilling to become prey to herself. “Everyone is much the same on the inside, though many choose to turn a blind eye, caught up in bias, prejudice.” What she does, is choose her words carefully, slowly thinking out what it is she wishes to say, considering the way the may be received by her new companion. The last thing she wanted to do know was insult him, cause him to veer away from her, make regret take root in his heart for their chance meeting.

Each step is a new one, every footfall feels infantile as it touches the earth upon which they progress. Kitt does not know yet if she likes it here, but in this moment, she feels that she could. With a guiding hand, a protective wing placed gentle against the blades of her shoulders.

“I’ve never worshipped the Sun before,” she admits, another small spark of a laugh touching her. “Always the Moon, if that was even worship,” she reflects on that with uncertainty, was it truly devotion, or merely habit, tradition?

“Myself, I’ve been more inclined to thank the earth, giving us what we need to overcome our sorrows,” that was were much of her piety went, in one life she was a Druid, though she had been one in all lives before it. Kitt worked with the bounty of the land, soothing the sick, bringing comfort and cures, most of all a listening ear- compassion above anything.

No one deserves pain.

We’re family there

“I think I should like that,” she smiles, radiant and sincere, turning her golden stare to eyes of deepest blue.

@Rouge | "speaks" | notes: 446
Liv boo I'm sorry lol
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 03-11-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 03-12-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 03-18-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 03-22-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 04-04-2019, 10:29 AM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 04-04-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 04-06-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 04-08-2019, 09:04 PM