Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - pyramids of salt | Ulric/Any

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rouge

Rouge

The figure comes to him - bruised, a glimmer of black and blue, he is polite upon approach. Rouge's cerulean gaze meets the flames of the stranger's, and he's quite surprised to see how much smaller in stature the fellow is compared to him. Not that it mattered very much - Rou had been bested by those who didn't match up in size to himself before. The stallion introduces himself immediately: "The name's Ulric. Warden to King Somnus." 

Rouge cannot help but smile; it was just the man he had been interested in seeing. Turning to face the other roan, the russet stag bows his head in greeting. "Ah, yes, Ulric! King Somnus has told me much about you," He replies, lifting his head up and standing tall. "My name's Rouge...Rou, if you will. I recently made Delumine my permanent home. Somnus told me to speak with you. I'm a soldier, you see, and I was hopeful we could hash out details about patrol..." He pauses for a moment, catching his breath but also allowing Ulric time to let this sink in. "...I know the devastation this Court has suffered. I will do anything to help."

im not afraid of leaving, not of god & not of death.

@Ulric ahhhh this is short im sorry it will get better <3

Messages In This Thread
pyramids of salt | Ulric/Any - by Rouge - 03-25-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: pyramids of salt | Ulric/Any - by Ulric - 04-15-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: pyramids of salt | Ulric/Any - by Rouge - 04-17-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: pyramids of salt | Ulric/Any - by Ulric - 04-22-2019, 02:25 AM