Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - Singing to me 'Glory'

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

ULRIC
She could laugh at his response and he wouldn’t falter. Let that sparkle return to her being and light up her face in the way Ulric had secretly adored, even if it was at his own expense – at least that way he could say he’d succeeded in his goal, to some degree.

What Ulric couldn’t have anticipated, however, was the way she looked at him. Dangerous, but not menacing. Her eyes were alive beneath the glinting moonlight, gazing at him as though he were the only star in her darkest night, and in return he surely looked a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. The feelings that had always been lingering in the back of his mind, creeping up on him when he least expected it, suddenly came rushing full force over him when she closed the small space between them. Her touch was welcome and far warmer than he could have imagined, the chill around them suddenly forgotten, and Ulric found himself leaning into it, yearning for more.

One glance into her depthless vermillion pools and any questions bubbling in the back of his mind died before they could reach his tongue. Chest to chest, standing flush against one another, he reached tenderly toward his fellow Warden, whiskered muzzle tracing along the delicate curvature of her neck.

Despite the wreckage of Novus and the uncertainty of their futures, this night was theirs alone, and from their deepest sorrows may the chance to hope for a better future bloom.

he who drinks from the deep water
may he know the depths of the well

@Israfel CHARLIEEE

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
Singing to me 'Glory' - by Israfel - 03-31-2019, 11:42 PM
RE: Singing to me 'Glory' - by Ulric - 04-08-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: Singing to me 'Glory' - by Israfel - 04-15-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: Singing to me 'Glory' - by Ulric - 04-28-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Singing to me 'Glory' - by Israfel - 05-06-2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Singing to me 'Glory' - by Ulric - 05-13-2019, 01:00 AM