Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Magnificent

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

i'm a pretty flower girl
check out my pretty flower curls

Florentine’s gaze trails over the emerald of Aghavni’s eyes and she cannot help her own gaze as it drifts away. It drinks in the merriment of the Scarab’s room, the tinking of glasses, the clickity-clack of dice being thrown, the chime of laughter- Florentine listens for the laugh of her god-less boy. She looks for the curl of his antlers and his emerald eyes that are so much like Aghavni’s. Both are enough to swallow her in woodland, to fill her thoughts with thickets and clearings and secluded fae places. Florentine dreams are full of flowers now and not dice, nor money.

“Often fine clothes have no sense of self preservation, sadly. I had a glorious silk scarf once and one slightly dodgy landing in a muddy puddle and that was it, ruined.” Flora’s nose wrinkles thinking of that scarf, the mud encrusted upon it and the stains upon the fine blue silk.

But then the girl is giving her name and Florentine tests the sharp and curves of it upon her tongue and teeth thoughtfully, “Aghavni.” She murmurs lightly. “That is a nice name.” Flora hums with a smile more brilliant than any Greek muse. “Ah, your father’s house.” And slowly her lilac gaze roams over the lavishness of the hall, the grand rooms of this most mysterious place. “What are daughter’s for if not for testing against their father’s wishes?” In her mind is a young princess, gilded gold as the sun, slipping away from her father at ever moment as he attended to the business of running their Winter Court. She was a princess, turned into a queen and now, quite delightfully, she is nothing at all (except the sister of a king).  

Slowly Florentine rises from where she was stood at the table. She scoops up her winnings, leaving petals where coins once lay. “Indeed, I should very much like a tour Aghavni. Just let me know if we see your father and I shall be primed to hide. I was quite the sleuth in my youth.” Her laughter is lighter than the chime of glasses.

And Florentine lets the girl lead her on to view the rest of the Scarab, for soon, she must return home.

((Leaving it here, because, well, Florentine is now gone. Thank you so much my lovely. I have really enjoyed her and Aghavni together – Florentine hopes  Aghavni will flirt with many other ladies to come <3 ))

@Aghavni
florentine
rocking your pretty flower world

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
Magnificent - by Florentine - 04-03-2019, 03:15 PM
RE: Magnificent - by Aghavni - 04-17-2019, 01:42 AM
RE: Magnificent - by Florentine - 04-17-2019, 08:36 AM
RE: Magnificent - by Aghavni - 04-26-2019, 12:26 AM
RE: Magnificent - by Florentine - 05-26-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Magnificent - by Aghavni - 07-27-2019, 09:23 PM