Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - When you get bored of your mind, come and find me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi
Yes, nonsense is a treasure!
I love it from my heart;

A
night of courtly revelry had left Mesnyi slumbering into the late morning amongst furs and strangers. For some time, she had been unwilling to leave her bed (wherever it was), as she knew the stone walls of the fortress to catch only cold no matter how many fires were lit. Eventually, though, her bedmates began to stir, and, not one for post-celebratory conversation, the pale mare slipped away, hoping the hot oil on the air was being put to good use.

Not unlike a hound, Mesnyi followed the tantalizing scent through more than a few twisting corridors, finally coming upon the court kitchens. Many fluttering lashes and some sleepy poetry later, she was blessed with two cinnamon rolls and a fig. A proper brunch. 

She went quietly through the fortress, her feathering grown long and catching underfoot more often than not, as she tried to find a comfortable spot to enjoy her meal. It had snowed quite heavily, it seemed, and she had little hope for getting anywhere warmer for the next several hours. It seemed others were of a like mind; Mesnyi would have continued walking had the pegasus not been writing on the window. She was not one for scolding, really, and simply peered past him to see: HELP! He let out a graceless cackle before scrubbing the letters away. Mesnyi’s mouth held its own against her amusement, but barely.

”Having fun?” 

@Mateo | Lines on Nonsense | "speaks" | notes: ☽☼☾
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
When you get bored of your mind, come and find me - by Mateo - 04-04-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: When you get bored of your mind, come and find me - by Mesnyi - 04-16-2019, 12:47 AM