Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - When you get bored of your mind, come and find me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mateo

"Having fun?"

Mateo turns at the musical sound, uncertain if he should be mortified that someone caught him in his stupid joke or glad that someone had noticed his witty prank.

He looks over the beautiful stranger who caught him in his childish act. The first thing he notices is that she seems cold. He thinks, briefly, that he could warm her up quite nicely-- if she wanted, of course. She was only slightly taller than him, which was just as appealing as the color and softness of her skin, and the delicate jewelry she donned, and the her subtle, floral scent, and... well all of her really. He is not even fully aware of the way he puffs his dark feathers with a quick shake of the wings. The action is as second nature as blinking.

"Trying to," he says finally, attempting to sound much cooler than he feels. (stay cool, buddy, cool as a cucumber, cool as that field covered in snow, so cool it burns to touch) His attention drifts to the cinnamon rolls in her grasp and his brows raise in surprise. He honestly imagined a woman like her to live off of nectar and water, like a hummingbird.

He can't think of any way to keep her attention, but he does not want her to go so he blurts out the first thing that comes to mind- "Do you want to play a game?" His voice rises a little in his desperate excitement, making him sound... not unlike a prepubescent boy. He clears his voice hastily (cool as a cucumber, cool as a cucumber) and looks at her with hopeful expectation.

- - -
@Mesnyi
art

Messages In This Thread
When you get bored of your mind, come and find me - by Mateo - 04-04-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: When you get bored of your mind, come and find me - by Mateo - 04-27-2019, 01:34 AM