Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - When you get bored of your mind, come and find me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi
While nonsense smiles and chatters,
And says such charming things,

S
he is not particularly impressed by the pegasus; he is dark and winged with a rather nice tail and a good enough face, but plain in his adornment and as soon as he opens his mouth she concludes that he is not someone special. (Or perhaps relevant is the better word, though both sound cruel.) She offers a hint of a smile at his quip, but finding little reason to stay, she nearly utters a farewell before he practically squeaks, ”Do you want to play a game?”  

Well, that caught her off guard, though he seemed about as prepared to ask her as she was to answer. She glanced down at her breakfast and said, ”Sure, if you’ll take one of these rolls off my hands.” Mesnyi did not care for what opinions may arise of a woman indulging in food, for the Benevolent loved their meals - always celebrating something - but it seemed rude to be the only one chewing the cud while an overeager boy vied for her attentions. 

Lines on Nonsense | "speaks" | notes: ☽☼☾
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
When you get bored of your mind, come and find me - by Mateo - 04-04-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: When you get bored of your mind, come and find me - by Mesnyi - 05-15-2019, 12:37 PM