Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - United with my own loneness--[Corr]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

She did not need her old magic to read this woman's aura. The white mare's head hung low and Corr could see that her light was dimmed. Why, she did not know, but perhaps she could find out and try to help. This was her true purpose, to help and heal others, and she would continue to do so for as long as she lived.

However, once Corr introduced herself, the situation changed drastically. The woman brightened up ever so slightly and somehow knew her last name before she had mentioned it. Then she introduced herself as Reckitt as if the two had met before. Reckitt's eyes looked on at her, glittering with a sense of hope as tears rolled down her face. Meaning no offense, Corr blinked a few times and stared at her quizzically.

"Y-yes, that is my full name. Have we… have we met before?" she asked, her tone wavering.

The last thing she wanted to do was make this mare more upset from not remembering. But the more she tried to remember, the more confused she felt. This woman did not look familiar at all and not even the name sparked a memory. Reckitt had tried to sniff her earlier, and Corr was doing the same. There was nothing to pin her to any part of Corr's life and this brought her own spirit down.

"Please, I don't want to make you more upset. I just… I'm not sure how we may have met before. Were you in Astreas?"

"Hāsta, help me out here… is there something I'm missing?" she asked her companion using their telepathy. It was rare for her to speak to the crow in this way, preferring to speak out loud. However, in this moment, it was necessary.

"I'm just as confused as you. We definitely haven't met her before, but whether or not she was around before I found you, I cannot say."

It seems they would have to wait for Reckitt to explain further and hopefully they could put the pieces together. It was already breaking Corr's heart to see her so sad.

@Reckitt omg the feels :'(

"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-05-2019, 07:52 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-06-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-10-2019, 10:44 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-10-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-20-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-26-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-30-2019, 10:13 PM