Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - United with my own loneness--[Corr]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reckitt

r e c k i t t
crash through the surface
where they can't hurt us
I
’m happy you’re here…

Not even that statement fully portrayed her gratitude, she isn’t sure she even knew words that could express such an elation. Instead she inhales deeply, then looks to Corrdelia with a soft smile, warm and heartfelt. Sometimes words couldn’t say what one felt, but actions, actions spoke when the mouth went still.

“Your wings,” she said, looking over the black down that her friend now sported, “If only Syrinx could see you now.” Syrinx had been graced with wings, back in another time, back at the other place, the plane of existence they both had left behind. Wings as delicate and vivid as a butterfly, wings that lifted her into the summer skies where she dazzled those below. Reckitt remembered it as though it were yesterday, it was the day they had all met, the afternoon they become friends.

Kitt smiles, while Corr speaks, her silken tail flicks lightly against her hocks, swaying absentmindedly. She didn’t even realize she was doing it, and did not know the purpose assuredly. Baby foals, there were not many in Ourania, not a single one she had seen herself, but she thought she may recognize an infant if she should see one. Much smaller she assumed, pups were decidedly miniatures of the pack, the same features, only little. Baby equus must be the same, right?

“That is easier said than done I’ve learned,” she gives a sheepish look to the dark mare, telling of her trials without going into detail. That look said it all.

Kitt turns her side gaze to Hāsta, the fact that the avian was living, well, that was unexpected. The Druid had never thought about what Corr’s companion might be like when she still moved and breathed, but she would not have expected the crow to be so wary of her. She seemed to be sizing her up, though she can’t be sure, but something about the way the bird moved and tossed her eyes said something wasn’t to be trusted.

She would have to show her that was not true, Kitt could be many things she supposed, but misleading was not one of them.

Terrastella

Another court she learns, Dusk to be exact, and she starts making a connection. Dawn, Dusk, did the people here praise the day, much the opposite as she had the Night? What did long-faces do at gatherings? Not hunt, she guessed, not feast, but if not, then what?

“I- Well I should be honored,” she decided, nodding her head in affirmation.

@Corrdelia | "speaks" | notes: 433- should we close it here and move to Dusk Court or?
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-05-2019, 07:52 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-06-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-10-2019, 10:44 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-10-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-20-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-26-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-30-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 05-03-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 05-06-2019, 09:35 PM